IPO Results in Nepal can be checked online via the different sites and processes. You can check the Mero Share IPO Result 2021 and newer Company IPO from the iporesult.cdsc.com site. Here’s all about Mero Share IPO Result.
You can check the IPO Result from your mobile phone from the different process including the official Mero Share IPO Result site. Yes, depending upon your ease you will be able to enjoy the different processes regarding the Upcoming IPO in Nepal 2021.
IPO Result 2021 in Nepal & Process to Check it Online
Mero Share offers Share Management in Nepal. In the last few years, several companies are moving towards Public Limited and issuing the Shares to General Public in the form of IPO.
So, if you have applied for the IPO for different companies then you got the different methods to check IPO. To check Mero Share result 2021 you can choose the official site date and other means online.
You can check the IPO Result 2021 Mero share in these different ways,
- CDSC Portal
- Mero Share App
- Issue Manager Site
- Company Website (Rare)
Check Mero Share IPO Result 2021 from CDSC Portal (www iporesultcdsc com np)
You can check IPO Result 2021 Mero Share from the CDSC IPO Result site. From the iporesult cdsc com, you can check the Allotment result of all the companies. Here’s the process to check IPO from CDSC Site,
- Visit the iporesult.cds.com.np site (for this you have to open any of your web browsers on your device and enter the given address. For easy click here.)
- From the Mero Share Check Share Result Page, you get the option to Select Company, 16-digit BID and Enter Captcha Option.
- Now tap on the Select Company, now from the drop-down select the company of which you want to check the IPO Allotment Result. (Depending upon your Sector you have to choose the company you like. City Hotel Ltd. (Foreign Employment) or City Hotel Ltd. (General Public).
- After that, enter your 16-digit BOID (Your DEMAT Account Number there) on the 16-digit BOID.
- Now enter the captcha in the Enter Captcha box from the next box shown there. (Here you will get the 5-digit captcha image from where you have to enter the same number in the Enter Captcha box).
- At last tap on the View Result, here you get the IPO Result on your screen.
That’s all about the process to check IPO 2021 in Nepal. As it’s the official site of CDSC Nepal you will be able to check the complete IPO result (it means, you can check the IPO Result of any company). Besides these, you have other methods (sites and apps) that also help to check the Share Allotment Result in Bulk and fasters than this site.
Check IPO Result 2021 Mero Share from Mero Share App
Another working step to check IPO Results is from the Mero Share App. From the Mero Share app, you can check the IPO Result easily. For this, you just need to go to your Mero Share App via Android or iPhone.
- Login to your Mero Share App with your Details.
- From the Dashboard of the App go to the My ASBA tab,
- Now go to the Application Report and find the company of which you want to check the IPO Result.
- Tap on the Report tab of the Company. It will open the Application Details on your Screen.
- Hover your eyes to the Status. You will see Alloted, Not Alloted or Rejected there. Here in Remarks, you will get the (reason) regarding your status.
- That’s it. You will be able to check the Mero Share Result.
Depending upon the company IPO you have to choose the company from the dropdown. After selecting the company and entering your BOID you will get your IPO Result 2021 on your screen.
Check IPO Result 2021 Mero Share from Issue Manager (Capital Site)
The majority of the Issue Manager (registered as XYZ Capital Limited) offers several services to the investors. So, besides some Capital, most Capital company offers the option to check the IPO Allotment Result of the company managed by them.
For example, if the IPO of City Hotel is managed by the Global IME Capital then you can check the City Hotel IPO Result from the Global IME Capital Site. You can’t find this company to check the result from another capital site like Prabhu Capital.
Check Prabhu Capital IPO Result
You can check the IPO Result 2021 from the Prabhu Capital Site. All the company’s IPO Managed by this Capital can be checked on this site. Here’s the process to check the IPO Result from Prabhu Capital,
- Go to the Share Allotment page of Prabhu Capital.
- Tap/click on the Choose Company drop-down menu and choose the company from List.
- Enter your DEMAT Account Number in the BOID/Holder No. there,
- At last tap on Check, that’s it.
All the IPO Managed by Prabhu Capital is available here. So, if the cdsciporesult com np site is not working then you can try this method. Also, you can try this method to check the IPO Result first before CDSC Site.
Check Global IME Capital IPO Result
Like on Prabhu Capital this Global IME Capital is also the leading Merchant Banking acts as the Capital to issue and Mange the different companies share. Here’s the process to check the IPO Managed by this Capital.
- Visit the IPO/FPO Share Allotment Check page of Global IME Capital,
- Tap on the company dropdown and choose the company from there,
- Enter your Demat Number in the BOID tab,
- After that tap on the Check, that’s it.
So, this is the process to Check IPO Result 2021 from the Global IME Capital Site. You can check the IPO Result from Global IME Capital easily to save your time and as an alternative method.
Check IPO Result 2021 from the Company Site
Some companies (rarely) offer the IPO Data sheet to Investors. From there you can check the CDSC IPO Result. This is another method to check the Mero Share Result easily. Depending upon the company you will be able to check the IPO Result.
Here we have mentioned the 4 different methods to check IPO Result 2021. These all are the possible methods to check the IPO Allotment Result online. We hope this process is helpful for you.