Jyoti Life Insurance IPO Result was published on the 16th March of 2021. As per the Investment Banking (Issue Manager), the 5,94,000 People have gone the total share offered for the General Public with the ratio of 10 Units per person. Here’s all about the Dividend and IPO Value of Jyoti Life Insurance.
About Jyoti Life Insurance
Jyoti Life Insurance is one of the leading Insurance companies in Nepal. The company has received the IPO Allotment date on the 13th of Chaitra 2077. The IPO Issuance right was given to NMB Capital by the company to issue and manage the shares.
As per the Issue Manager (NMB Capital), the total number of 5,94,000 applicants has been divided into 5.940 million shares which are to be distributed by 10 shares per luck applicant. Besides talking about the company’s Paid-up capital then it has Rs 1.54 billion which is to be reached upto Rs 2.2 billion soon after the IPO Allotment.
Jyoti Life Insurance IPO Details
|Issued Company||Jyoti Life Insurance Company Limited|
|Issue Manager||NMB Capital Limited|
|IPO Company Type (Category)||Insurance|
|Approval Date by SEBON||2077/11/07|
|IPO Issue Date||2077/11/21|
|Per Unit Price||Rs 100|
|No. of Total Share||220 Crores|
|Total IPO Share||66,00,000 Shares|
|IPO Result Date||2077/12/13 (2021 February 26)|
How to Check Jyoti Life Insurance IPO Result
You can check the IPO Result of any company easily from your Mobile Phone. For this, you can follow the different methods on it. As we have already said that all the applicants can check the Result of the Jyoti Life Insurance so you must need to either visit the site of iporesult.cdsc.com.np or the Capital Site.
Here we share the Jyoti Life Insurance IPO Result Checking process for you. Also, you can get the clear all about the What is the Divided of Jyoti Life Insurance here in detail.
Method I – Check from Mero Share Site
- Visit the Mero Share IPO Result checker page, click here to go.
- Now from the IPO Result Page, you need to select the company from the Select Company dropdown,
- After selecting the company from the drop-down list, you need to enter your BOID, it’s 16 digit,
- After that verify the captcha by entering the captcha code there,
- At last tap/click on View Result, that’s it.
Method II – Jyoti Life Insurance IPO Result Check using NMB Capital Site
The issue manager of Jyoti Life Insurance IPO can be checked from the NMB Capital Site too. here’s how to check,
- Visit the NMB Capital site and go to the IPO Result Section,
- Now from the drop-down find the Jyoti Life Insurance there,
- In the next box enter your 16-digit BOID (DEMAT Account Number),
- Now verify the captcha and tap on Check,
- That’s it.
Allotted: You are the lucky one to get a share of that company.
Not Allotted: You are not the lucky one to get a share of that company.