Singati Hydropower IPO Result had published on the 27th of Chaitra 2077. The company has received 2,47,10,880 units of applications from 16,22,721 applicants. Here the company has issued the IPO of 2.69 million units to the General Public. Here’s all about the Singati IPO Result and its share value as of now.
About Jyoti Life Insurance
Singati Hydropower is one of the new and upgrowing hydropower Industries of Nepal. This hydropower is operated to provide the best value and produce electricity at the local level.
Talking about the IPO then the company issued the IPO for the Public from the 19th of March of 2021 to the 23rd of March (Chaitra 6-10 2077). Concluding the total number of units the company has issued 4.35 Millions Units of IPO Shares among them 2.69 is for the public and the remaining 1.45 million units of shares have been separated for the Affected and Locals.
Similarly, Mega Capital has held the right to conclude the IPO Management of this Company. You can check the IPO Details of Sinati Hydropower.
Singati Hydropower IPO Details
|Issued Company||Singati Hydro Energy Limited|
|Issue Manager||Mega Capital Limited|
|IPO Company Type (Category)||Hydropower|
|Approval Date by SEBON||2077/11/09|
|IPO Issue Date||2077/11/06|
|Per Unit Price||Rs 100|
|Total Capital from IPO||Rs 43.5 Crores|
|IPO Result Date||2077/12/27 (2021 April 9)|
How to Check Singati Hydropower IPO Result
You can check the IPO Result of any company easily from your Mobile Phone. For this, you can follow the different methods on it. As we have already said that all the applicants can check the Singati IPO Result so you must need either visit the site of iporesult.cdsc.com.np or the Capital Site.
Here we share the Singati Hydropower IPO Result Checking process for you.
Method I – Check from Mero Share Site
- Visit the Mero Share IPO Result checker page, click here to go.
- Now from the IPO Result Page, you need to select the company from the Select Company dropdown,
- After selecting the company from the drop-down list, you need to enter your BOID, it’s 16 digits,
- After that verify the captcha by entering the captcha code there,
- At last tap/click on View Result, that’s it.
Method II – Singati IPO Result Check using Mega Capital Site
The issue manager of Singati Hydropower IPO can be checked from the Mega Capital Site too. here’s how to check,
- Visit the Mega Capital site and go to the IPO Result Section,
- Now from the drop-down find the Singati Hydropower there,
- In the next box enter your 16-digit BOID (DEMAT Account Number),
- Now verify the captcha and tap on Check,
- That’s it.
Allotted: You are the lucky one to get a share of that company.
Not Allotted: You are not the lucky one to get a share of that company.